CNC TurningIf you send us your brief we can create the part exactly to the measurements that you require.
Our CNC turning facilities in Kempston
Our turning facilities offer a very comprehensive capability for prototype development through to production running. We operate a CAD/CAM system with DNC link and software verification prior to machining.
We regularly work with the following materials:
- Mild steel
- Alloy steel
- Super alloys
- Mould steel
- All grades of plastics
Dugard 52TT Twin Spindle CNC Lathe
- 52mm Bar capacity – Multi axis
- Used on medium to high volume complex milled/ turned parts
Polygim 32CSL sliding head
- Multi axis milling and turning up to 32 dia
- Used on medium to high volume complex parts
CMZ TB1450 Slant bed lathe Live tools + full c-axis
- Chucking work up to 350 dia x 490
- Barfeed work up to 45mm Dia.
- Fanuc control
Colchester CNC 350 Slant Bed
- Chucking work up to 230 dia x 400.
- Barfeed work up to 51mm Dia.
- Fanuc OT control
- Colchester CNC 2000
- Flat Bed Chucking work up to 250 dia x 1.2M .
- 51mm Through spindle.
- Fanuc OM control
Polygim Sliding Head lathe Multi-Axis
- Capacity up to 33 mm diameter. Short or long components.
XYZ Proturn 410
- Chucking work up to 400 dia x 1M .
- 80mm through spindle.
- Semi manual / CNC control
- Machines up to 400 dia x 1.2M .
- All with programmable DRO